The Healing Oasis Wellness Center LLC, is an educational institution
located in Sturtevant, Wisconsin dedicated to the advancement
of Veterinary Spinal Manipulative Therapy (VSMT), Veterinary
Massage and Rehabilitation Therapy (VMRT), clinical & functional
neurology as they apply to above programs with related Cont. Education.
Partnered with National University of Health Sciences
School Accreditation and Approval
The school has been in existence since 1999 and has achieved several state and national approvals and accreditations. The Healing Oasis Wellness Center is a nationally accredited institution (through the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training) recognized as an accrediting agency by the US Dept. of Education (See www.accet.org). All programs that are presented at the school have also been approved by the Wisconsin Educational Approval Board (WEAB; https://dsps.wi.gov/Pages/Programs/EducationalApproval/Default.aspx), College of Animal Chiropractors (www.collegeofanimalchiropractors.org), and the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association (www.animalchiropractic.org). Both post graduate programs (VMRT and VSMT) have been Approved for the GI Bill ® (by the WI State Approving Agency [SAA] for Veteran’s Education Benefits, Dpt. of Veterans Affairs [DVA]). The “GI Bill®” is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The Healing Oasis Wellness Center is the only school and institution to have achieved such standards since its inception in 1998 (full Approval 1/1/1999).
November 1st – 3rd, 2019 at National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, IL. Main topic: “Integration & Undesrtanding – The Missing Links To Recovery.”
- Leilani Alvarez, DVM, DACVSMR, CVA (Director, Integrative and Rehabilitative Medicine, Animal Medical Center, NY).
- Douglas Gould, Ph.D. (Professor – Neurology Department at Oakland Medical College).
- Rosemary LoGiudice, DVM, DACVSMR, CVA, CCRT, CVSMT, FCoAC (Senior Faculty at The Healing Oasis Wellness Center & private practitioner at Integrative Veterinary Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine, IL).
- Sarah Love, DVM, DACVIM, DACVSMR, CVSMT (Sport Dog Specialty Medicine, Yampa, CO).
- Mike Powell, DC, DACNB, FACFN (Professor at the Carrick Institute of Neurological Studies and private practitioner in Cedar Rapids, IA).
- Ronald Riegel, DVM (Co-founder of AIMLA and Consultant with Digatherm Company).
- Roland Thaler, VMD, DACVSMR, ISELP-Cert, CVSMT (Metamora Equine, Metamora, MI)
- Stephanie Thomovsky, DVM, MS, DACVIM-Neurology (Clinical Professor, Veterinary Neurology at Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine).
Area hotels: NUHS Area Hotels_Transportation_Directions
Registration form: 2019_ConventionApplicationForm
Schedule 2019 CONVENTION