The Healing Oasis Wellness Center LLC, is an educational institution
located in Sturtevant, Wisconsin dedicated to the advancement
of Veterinary Spinal Manipulative Therapy (VSMT), Veterinary
Massage and Rehabilitation Therapy (VMRT), clinical & functional
neurology as they apply to above programs with related Cont. Education.
Partnered with National University of Health Sciences
School Accreditation and Approval
The school has been in existence since 1999 and has achieved several state and national approvals and accreditations. The Healing Oasis Wellness Center is a nationally accredited institution (through the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training) recognized as an accrediting agency by the US Dept. of Education (See www.accet.org). All programs that are presented at the school have also been approved by the Wisconsin Dept. of Safety & Professional Services – Educational Approval Program (DSPS-EAP; https://dsps.wi.gov/Pages/Programs/EducationalApproval/Default.aspx), and the College of Animal Chiropractors (www.collegeofanimalchiropractors.org). Both postgraduate programs (VMRT and VSMT) have been approved for the GI Bill ® (by the WI State Approving Agency [SAA] for Veteran’s Education Benefits, Dpt. of Veterans Affairs [DVA]). The “GI Bill®” is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The Healing Oasis Wellness Center is the only school and institution to have achieved such standards since its inception in 1998 (full Approval 1/1/1999).
REGISTER EARLY AND GET A NICE DISCOUNT! Let’s make this upcoming conference the best EVER! Just look at the speakers and clinical topics of importance! November 1st – 3rd, 2019 at National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, IL. Main topic: “Integration & Understanding – The Missing Links To Recovery.”
Speakers include: (Link to speaker portraits and lecture topics = 2019_Topics&Pictures_Speakers )
- Leilani Alvarez, DVM, DACVSMR, CVA (Director, Integrative and Rehabilitative Medicine, Animal Medical Center, NY).
- Hilary Clayton, BVMS, Ph.D., DACVSMR, MRCVS (Professor at MSU – Retired, Author, Program Director Equinology).
- Douglas Gould, Ph.D. (Professor – Neurology Department at Oakland Medical College).
- Rosemary LoGiudice, DVM, DACVSMR, CVA, CCRT, CVSMT, FCoAC (Senior Faculty at The Healing Oasis Wellness Center & private practitioner at Integrative Veterinary Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine, IL).
- Sarah Love, DVM, DACVIM, DACVSMR, CCRT, CVSMT (Sport Dog Specialty Medicine, Yampa, CO).
- Dean Meyer, DVM (Lodi Veterinary Services, WI)
- Mike Powell, DC, DACNB, FACFN (Professor at the Carrick Institute of Neurological Studies and private practitioner in Cedar Rapids, IA).
- Ronald Riegel, DVM (Co-founder of AIMLA and Consultant with Digatherm Company).
- Roland Thaler, VMD, DACVSMR, ISELP-Cert, CVSMT (Metamora Equine, Metamora, MI)
- Stephanie Thomovsky, DVM, MS, DACVIM-Neurology (Clinical Professor, Veterinary Neurology at Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine).
Area hotels: There is a “block of rooms” at the Crowne Plaza for a rate of $99.00 (not including taxes), for other hotels: NUHS Area Hotels_Transportation_Directions
Registration form: 2019_ConventionApplicationForm
One or two-day registration form:2019_Day_TwoDay_ConventionApplicationForm2
Speakers & synopsis of lectures: 2019_ConventionSpeakersTopics&SynopsisRev
Schedule (final): 2019_HOWC_Convention_Schedule_Updated
***CE has been approved by the AAVSB-RACE, AHVMA, AVCA, CoAC and MN Board of Chiropractic Examiners.