Please REFRESH your browser to ensure you get the most current information.
Goals are to: Discuss the normal physiology and pathophysiology of OA; Describe the normal anatomy of the shoulder joint, elbow joint, coxofemoral joint, and stifle joint; Provide a hands-on clinical practicum to intra-articular joint therapy; How to utilize manual therapies to address changes to OA including fascia; Discuss other modalities to address OA.
Amber Ihrke, DVM, DACVSMR, CVSMT, CVA, Medical Director at Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation of Homer Glenn, IL., and Senior Faculty at the Healing Oasis Wellness Center, VMRT Postgrad Program
Pedro Luis Rivera, DVM, FACFN, DACVSMR, FCoAC, and Program Director at the Healing Oasis Wellness Center
Schedule: 2023_Adv Mgmt Canine OA w Joint Injection Lab_Schedule
Registration form: 2023_Adv Mgmt Canine OA w Joint Injection Lab Regist Form
Sponsors: To be updated
Speakers: Solange Mikail, DVM, DACVSMR, and Pedro Luis Rivera, DVM, FACFN, DACVSMR, FCoAC
Species to be discussed with clinical hands-on practicums: Canine and Equine
Target audience: Trained and licensed professionals trained in Rehabilitation and Manual Therapies
Registration form: 2023_KinesioTaping_Registration_Form
Schedule with goals: 2023 Sept Kinesio Taping Schedule
Call the office (262-898-1680) or send us an email, if you should have any further questions or concerns.
Main speakers: Daniel Halden, DC, PAK, CAC, CVMRT, and Pedro Luis Rivera, DVM, FACFN, DACVSMR, FCoAC
Target audience: Licensed professionals trained in Veterinary Spinal Manipulation or “Animal Chiropractic.”
Objective and goals
- Students will be able to define and describe the underlying science that supports the concepts of the primary respiratory (cranial/sacral) motion.
- Students will be able to describe and apply the evidence supporting the ideas of cranial/scral motion.
- Students will be able to develop sufficient palpation skills to feel and address cranial and sacral faults.
- Students will be able to integrate additional modes of assessing cranial and sacral faults, including manual muscle testing.
- Students will be able to examine patients, assess cranial and sacral faults, and successfully address their correction in a clinical setting.
Registration Form: 2023_Cranio-sacral Adusting Tech w AK_Registration_Form
Schedule and goals: 2023_CS Adj Tech w AK_Schedule
The Theme for 2023: “Athletic Conditioning: From A to Z in Less Than 30 Seconds”
Alice Baker, DVM, DACVSMR
Kevin Haussler, DVM, DC, Ph.D., DACVSMR
Kim Henneman, DVM, DACVSMR
Amber Ihrke, DVM, DACVSMR, CVSMT
Andris Kaneps, DVM, PhD, DACVS, DACVSMR
Sarah Love, DVM, DACVIM, DACVSMR, CVSMT
Donna Raditic, DVM, DACVIM (Nutrition)
Avi Shaprut, DVM
Stephanie Thomvsky, DVM, MS, DACVIM-Neurology
Julia Tomlinson, BVSc, MS, Ph.D., DACVS, DACVSMR, CVSMT
Pedro Luis Rivera, DVM, DACVSMR, FACFN
Attendee Registration: 2023_ConferenceApplicationForm
List of Exhibitors: to be updated shortly
Schedule: to be updated shortly