Schedule for 2019 – For specifics, please check our calendar[column-group] [column]
June 28th – 30th, 2019
Functional & Clinical Neurology for Practitioners Providing Rehabilitation Therapy.
September 20th – 22nd, 2019
Ancillary Procedures to Improve on Spinal Manipulative Therapy Outcomes.
October 5th – 6th, 2019
Craniosacral Therapies for Animals.
Nov 1st – 3rd, 2019
Healing Oasis Convention at National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, IL.
- Leilani Alvarez, DVM, DACVSMR, CVA (Director, Integrative and Rehabilitative Medicine, Animal Medical Center, NY).
- Hilary Clayton, BVMS, Ph.D., DACVSMR, MRCVS (Professor at MSU – Retired, Author, Program Director Equinology).
- Douglas Gould, Ph.D. (Professor – Neurology Department at Oakland Medical College).
- Rosemary LoGiudice, DVM, DACVSMR, CVA, CCRT, CVSMT, FCoAC (Senior Faculty at The Healing Oasis Wellness Center & private practitioner at Integrative Veterinary Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine, IL).
- Sarah Love, DVM, DACVIM, DACVSMR, CVSMT (Sport Dog Specialty Medicine, Yampa, CO).
- Dean Meyer, DVM (Lodi Veterinary Services, WI)
- Mike Powell, DC, DACNB, FACFN (Professor at the Carrick Institute of Neurological Studies and private practitioner in Cedar Rapids, IA).
- Ronald Riegel, DVM (Co-founder of AIMLA and Consultant with Digatherm Company).
- Roland Thaler, VMD, DACVSMR, ISELP-Cert, CVSMT (Metamora Equine, Metamora, MI)
- Stephanie Thomovsky, DVM, MS, DACVIM-Neurology (Clinical Professor, Veterinary Neurology at Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine).
VSMT / VMRT Post-Graduate Application Forms – For Auditing