PLEASE: REFRESH YOUR BROWSER TO MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION! To all applicants: The Healing Oasis Wellness Center attempts to offer the programs as announced. However, the HOWC reserves the right to adjust program faculty, location, dates, times, and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences. The HOWC is not responsible for any cost/expenses incurred by registrants due to program adjustments or cancellations.
- We provide EXTENSIVE hands-on clinical learning under the supervision of experts (board-certified), residents, and outstanding faculty.
- Species content (dogs and or horses) will be determined according to the student attendees’ preferences. For example, we can work on all dogs or a mixture of dogs & horses.
- Please note that all clinical and practical work is included in the program, and NO EXTERNAL (added) EXTERNSHIPS ARE REQUIRED (minimizing time away from your practice)!
- All attendees also receive CE for attending the Modules. Current approvals include AHVMA (AVMA HOD recognized organization); Validated CE as presented by an Accredited Institution accredited under the US Dept. of Education, AAVSB-RACE (ID#87-37619 for 54hrs), and the MN Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
WHAT LICENSED PROFESSIONALS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE POST-GRADUATE STATE-APPROVED CERTIFICATION PROGRAM: Post-Grad_Cert_VMRT_Program_Testimonials
If you are trying to make a decision, compare COST, TIME AWAY FROM YOUR PRACTICE, and, most importantly, the number of students allowed for the program (to provide an excellent student-to-instructor ratio during hands-on lab and clinical cases).
Dates for the Veterinary Massage and Rehab Therapy Program (NOTE: Tuition starting with Class A 2023 is $5,285.00.)
VMRT Class A for 2023: This program consists of 142hrs of supervised instruction, divided into 4 [four] Modules. A minimum number of students must be met to hold the program. Tuition cost: $5,285.00.
- Module I: Mar 16th – 19th, 2023 (***Note change in DATE)
- Module II: April 20th – 23rd, 2023
- Module III: June 1st – 4th, 2023
- Module IV: June 22nd – 25th, 2023 (*** Note change in DATE)
VMRT Class B – 2023. This program consists of 142hrs of supervised instruction, divided into 4 [four] Modules. A minimum number of students must be met to hold the program. Tuition cost: $5,285.00.
- Module I: Aug 17th – 20th, 2023
- Module II: Sept 14th – 17th, 2023
- Module III: Oct 5th – 8th, 2023
- Module IV: Nov 2nd – 5th, 2023
VMRT Class B – 2022. This program consists of 142hrs of supervised instruction, divided into 4 [four] Modules. A minimum number of students must be met to hold the program. Cost of the program is $5,285.00.
- Module I:
- Module II:
- Module III:
- Module IV:
A 142 hours Postgraduate State-Approved Certification Program is open to licensed veterinarians, licensed or certified veterinary technicians, licensed physical therapists, licensed nurses, licensed/certified massage therapists, or any other licensed healthcare professional. Length of the program: 4 (four) Modules (Thursday 8:00 AM until Sunday at 1:00 PM).
All successful graduates:
- Will receive unlimited access to consultations with the program director
- Will be listed in our “Find a Graduate/Alumni” section
- Discount for CE seminars and a yearly convention
- Amber Ihrke, DVM, DACVSMR, CVA, CVPP, CCRT, CVSMT (Senior Faculty)
- Andris Kaneps, DVM, Ph.D., DACVS, DACVSMR (guest faculty speaker)
- Rosemary LoGiudice, DVM, DACVSMR, CVA, CCRT, CVSMT, FCoAC (Senior Faculty)
- Julia Tomlinson, DVM, DACVS, DACVSMR, CVSMT
- Deanne Zenoni, DVM, CVA, CSMT, CVMRT (Senior Faculty)
- Michelle J. Rivera, MT, VDT, CVMRT (Program Director)
- Pedro Luis Rivera, DVM, FACFN, DACVSMR, FCoAC (Program Director)
Cost of the VMRT Postgraduate State-Approved Certification Program: $5,285.00
Form of payment: Check (no foreign checks) or money orders drawn on a US Bank account; cash or credit cards (MC / Visa).
*** Please note that there is a 3.2% charge for all CC transactions! ***
For those that have successfully completed a postgraduate state-approved certification program in Veterinary Rehabilitation and would like to audit either Module I, II, or III, please call the office.
The Healing Oasis Wellness Center is an accredited institution under the United States Dept. of Education through the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training and can provide validated CEUs to all its attendees. All post-graduate programs (VMRT and VSMT) and individual CE seminars (see individual seminar information for specifics) are also Co-Sponsored by the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association (an AVMA House of Delegate recognized affiliate / constituent organization). As of Feb 2016, the following states recognize AHVMA-sponsored CE: AK, CA, IL, IN, KY, NE, NJ, OR, PA, TN, VA, WI, WV. States that will automatically grant approval of CE that is recognized by any other state boards: GA, LA, MA, RI, UT. The MN Board of Chiropractic Examiners, College of Animal Chiropractors, and Veterans Affairs Office are others that have approved our postgraduate programs and/or CE seminars.
Prospective students are directed to the links for each individual program so that they can read and understand the individual catalog and application form. Please understand that when you send an application with the deposit, a seat is reserved for you (and only you), and once the MAXIMUM number of students allowed is reached, the registration is CLOSED to any further applicants. We would appreciate and encourage immediate notification if the prospective student has decided to transfer to the next class or if personal issues have arisen that would prevent them from attending. Notifying the school ASAP would allow the student on the current waiting list to have ample time to arrange their schedule and attend the program. Please note that if you request a transfer to the next class, you must recheck the catalog as prices might change, and you would then be responsible for the updated tuition price.
To all applicants: The Healing Oasis Wellness Center makes every attempt to offer the programs as announced. However, the HOWC reserves the right to adjust program faculty, location, dates, times, and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences. The HOWC is not responsible for any cost/expenses incurred by registrants due to program adjustments or cancellations.