To all applicants: The Healing Oasis Wellness Center makes every attempt to offer the programs as announced. However, the HOWC reserves the right to adjust program faculty, location, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences. The HOWC is not responsible for any cost/expenses incurred by registrants due to program adjustments or cancellations.
- Species content (dogs and or horses) will be determined according to the student attendees preferences. For example, we can work on all dogs or mixture of dogs & horses.
- Please note that all clinical and practical work is included in the program and NO EXTERNAL (added) EXTERNSHIPS ARE REQUIRED (minimizing time away from your practice)!
- All attendees also receive CE for attending the Modules. Current approvals include AHVMA (AVMA HOD recognized organization); Validated CE as presented by an Accredited Institution accredited under the US Dept. of Education, AAVSB-RACE (ID#87-37619 for 54hrs) and the MN Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
WHAT LICENSED PROFESSIONALS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE POST-GRADUATE STATE APPROVED CERTIFICATION PROGRAM: Post-Grad_Cert_VMRT_Program_Testimonials
If you are trying to make a decision, compare COST, TIME AWAY FROM YOUR PRACTICE and most importantly, the number of students allowed for the program (to provide an excellent student to instructor ratio during hands-on lab and clinical cases).
Dates for the Veterinary Massage and Rehab Therapy Program (Dates will be confirmed upon registration)
VMRT Class B for 2019: We still have TWO (2) seat open. Come and find out why we are “Holistic Veterinary Learning At Its Best!”.
- Module I: Aug 22nd – 25th, 2019
- Module II: Sept 19th – 22nd, 2019
- Module III: Oct 24th – 27th, 2019
- Module IV: Nov 21st – 24th, 2019
VMRT Class A – 2020 proposed schedule (142hrs of supervised instruction, divided into 4 [four] Modules). A minimum number of students must be met to hold the program. Cost of program $4,985.00. WE CURRENTLY HAVE 6 SEATS LEFT FOR THIS CLASS***
- Module I: Feb 20th – 23rd, 2020
- Module II: Mar 19th – 22nd, 2020
- Module III: Apr 23rd – 26rh, 2020
- Module IV: May 28th – 31st, 2020
VMRT Class B – 2020 proposed schedule (142hrs of supervised instruction, divided into 4 [four] Modules). A minimum number of students must be met to hold the program. Cost of program $4,985.00.
- Module I: Sept 10th – 13th, 2020
- Module II: Oct 8th – 11th, 2020
- Module III: Nov 5th – 9th, 2020
- Module IV: Dec 3rd – 6th, 2020
A 142 hours Post-Graduate Education Certification Program open to licensed veterinarians; licensed or certified veterinary technicians; licensed physical therapists; licensed nurses; licensed/certified massage therapists or any other licensed health care professional. Length of the program: 4 (four) Modules (Thursday 8:00 AM until Sunday at 1:00 PM).
All successful graduates:
- Will receive unlimited access to consultations with the program director
- Will be listed on our “Find a Graduate/Alumni” section
- Discount for CE seminars and a yearly convention
Cost of the VMRT program: $4,985.00****
Form of payment: Check (no foreign checks) or money orders drawn on a US Bank account; cash or credit cards (MC / Visa).
*** Please note that there is a 2.5% charge for all CC transactions! ***
For those that have successfully completed a postgraduate state-approved certification in Veterinary Rehabilitation and would like to audit either Module I, II or III, use the following form: Auditor-VMRT-ModI-III-Form
The Healing Oasis Wellness Center is an accredited institution under the United States Dept. of Education through the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training and as such can provide validated CEUs to all of its attendees. All post-graduate programs (VMRT and VSMT) and individual CE seminar (see individual seminar information for specifics) are also Co-Sponsored by the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association (an AVMA House of Delegate recognized affiliate / constituent organization). As of Feb 2016, the following states recognize AHVMA sponsored CE: AK, CA, IL, IN, KY, NE, NJ, OR, PA, TN, VA, WI, WV. States that will automatically grant approval of CE that is recognized by any other state boards: GA, LA, MA, RI, UT. The MN Board of Chiropractic Examiners, College of Animal Chiropractors, and Veterans Affairs Office are among other organizations that have approved postgraduate programs and or CE seminars.
Prospective students are directed to the links for each individual program so that they can read and understand the individual catalog and application form. Please understand that when you send an application with the deposit, a seat is reserved for you (and only you) and once the MAXIMUM number of students allowed is reached the registration is CLOSED to any further applicants. We would appreciate and encourage immediate notification if the prospective student has decided to transfer to the next class or if personal issues have arisen that would prevent them from attending. By notifying the school ASAP, you would be allowing the student on the current waiting list to have ample time to arrange their schedule and attend the program. Please note that if you are requesting a transfer to the next class, you must recheck the catalog as prices might change and you would then be responsible for the updated tuition price.
To all applicants: The Healing Oasis Wellness Center makes every attempt to offer the programs as announced. However, the HOWC reserves the right to adjust program faculty, location, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences. The HOWC is not responsible for any cost/expenses incurred by registrants due to program adjustments or cancellations