Main theme: “Integration and Understanding – The Missing Links To Recovery.”
Location: National University of Health Sciences, 200 E. Roosevelt Rd., Lombard, IL
Application/Registration form: 2019_ConventionApplicationForm
List of local hotels, transportation, and directions: NUHS Area Hotels_Transportation_Directions **The Crowne Plaza has a block of rooms for $99.00 (not including taxes).
Friday, Nov 1st. And Sunday, Nov. 3rd, we will have one general session. However, Saturday Nov 2nd, we will have available two tracks (Canine and Equine)!
- Leilani Alvarez, DVM, DACVSMR, CVA (Director, Integrative and Rehabilitative Medicine, Animal Medical Center, NY).
- Hilary Clayton, BVMS, Ph.D., DACVSMR, MRCVS (Professor at MSU – Retired, Author, Program Director Equinology).
- Douglas Gould, Ph.D. (Professor – Neurology Department at Oakland Medical College).
- Rosemary LoGiudice, DVM, DACVSMR, CVA, CCRT, CVSMT, FCoAC (Senior Faculty at The Healing Oasis Wellness Center & private practitioner at Integrative Veterinary Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine, IL).
- Sarah Love, DVM, DACVIM, DACVSMR, CVSMT (Sport Dog Specialty Medicine, Yampa, CO).
- Dean Meyer, DVM (Lodi Veterinary Services, WI)
- Mike Powell, DC, DACNB, FACFN (Professor at the Carrick Institute of Neurological Studies and private practitioner in Cedar Rapids, IA).
- Ronald Riegel, DVM (Co-founder of AIMLA and Consultant with Digatherm Company).
- Roland Thaler, VMD, DACVSMR, ISELP-Cert, CVSMT (Metamora Equine, Metamora, MI)
- Stephanie Thomovsky, DVM, MS, DACVIM-Neurology (Clinical Professor, Veterinary Neurology at Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine).
Come and join us and find out why we are considered “Veterinary Learning At Its Best”! We were the FIRST and THE BEST!
Registration form: 2019_ConventionApplicationForm
ONE day or TWO day registration form: 2019_Day_TwoDay_ConventionApplicationForm2
Note: If the attendee waits to register onsite, please be aware that the proceedings will be emailed as soon as possible to their personal email address. THERE WILL BE NO PRINTED PROCEEDINGS AVAILABLE.
Speaker topics and synopsis: 2019_ConventionSpeakersTopics&SynopsisRev
Proposed schedule: 2019_HOWC_Convention_Schedule_Updated
Hotels around National University of Health Sciences: NUHS Area Hotels_Transportation_Directions
18 hrs of CE Approved by:
- AAVSB-RACE (Approved: ID 87-37262)
- APRVT (Approved)
- AHVMA Sponsored CE (an AVMA-HOD recognized organization). Approved on following states as an AVMA “Affiliate.”/”Constituent”/”Satellite” organization: AK, CA, IL, IN, NE, NJ, OR, PA, TN, VA, WI, WV, WY. The following states grant approval to us as an approved Continuing Education Provider and extend approval to co-sponsored programs: NY. Additionally, the following states grant approval to courses that are approved by “another state board”: GA, LA, MA, RI, UT.
- Am. Veterinary Chiropractic Assoc. = (Approved ID: 1909)
- College of Animal Chriopractors (Approved)
- Healng Oasis Wellness Center – Validated CE contact hours which can also be used to renew DVM/VMD licenses (Approved)
- MN Board of Chiropractic Examiners (9hrs of DC Regular Lic., 18hrs for Animal Chiropractic Lic.) (Approved)