To all applicants: The Healing Oasis Wellness Center makes every attempt to offer the programs as announced. However, the HOWC reserves the right to adjust program faculty, location, dates, times, and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences. The HOWC is not responsible for any cost/expenses incurred by registrants due to program adjustments or cancellations.
A 226 hours Postgraduate State Approved Certification Program is open to licensed chiropractors and veterinarians. The 226 hrs are divided into 5 (five) modules. The first Module is online (LIVE Streaming), and the rest of the Modules are face-to-face, with scheduled synchronous educational Webinars and asynchronous educational videos to be completed between scheduled Modules. Species: Small Animals (canine) and Large Animals (equine) species will be discussed.
A 142 hours Postgraduate State-Approved Certification Program is open to licensed veterinarians, licensed or certified veterinary technicians, and other adjunct licensed health care professionals. Program length is divided into 4 (four) face-to-face Modules, with some synchronous scheduled Webinars.
Prospective students are directed to each program’s links so they can read and understand the individual catalog and application form. Please understand that when you send an application with a deposit, a seat is reserved for you (and only you), and once the MAXIMUM number of students allowed is reached, the registration is CLOSED to any further applicants. We would appreciate and encourage immediate notification if the prospective student has decided to transfer to the next class or if personal issues have arisen that would prevent them from attending. By notifying the school ASAP, you would be allowing the student on the current waiting list to have ample time to arrange their schedule and attend the program. Please note that if you request a transfer to the next class, you must recheck the catalog as prices might change, and you would be responsible for the updated tuition price.
Faculty / Speakers / Instructors
The Healing Oasis Wellness Center understands the importance of having a good instructor for any post-graduate training or continuing education enhancement seminar. That is the reason that each instructor has been hand-picked to improve our profession and to benefit all of the students. We strive to provide a maximum ratio of 2-3 students per faculty during the clinical hands-on practicums for a better educational environment. Our faculty are not only nationally recognized, but some are international speakers and specialists in their field. We provide the best faculty in this profession, and they bring their knowledge (which is second to none) to be shared with the students.
- Greg Cramer, DC, PhD, Dean of Research at National University of Health Studies (**)
- Lynne Dennis, DVM, CVA, CVSMT, CVMRT (**)
- Douglas Gould, Ph.D., Chair Neurology Dept. Oakland Medical College (Guest speaker)
- Amber Ihrke, DVM, DACVSMR, CVA, CVSMT (**Senior Faculty)
- Rosemary LoGiudice, DVM, DACVSMR, CVSMT, CCRT, CVA, FCoAC (**Senior Faculty)
- Michelle J. Rivera, MT, VDT (**)
- Pedro Luis Rivera DVM, DACVSMR, FACFN, FCoAC (**)
- Michelle Stafford, DC, CME, CVSMT, CVMRT(**)
- Julia Tomlinson, DVM, PhD, DACVS, DACVSMR, CVSMT (**)
- Marcus Wisniewski, DVM, CVSMT (**)
- Carly Yaeger-Koykkari, DC, CVSMT (**)
- Deanne Zenoni, DVM, CVA, CVSMT, CVMRT, FCoAC (**Senior Faculty)
- Rodney Bagley, DVM, DACVIM, Professor of Neurology and Neurosurgery at Iowa State Univesity, School of Veterinary Medicine
- Gregory Cramer, DC, PhD, Professor and Dean of Anatomy / Research, National University of Health Sciences
- Susan Darby, PhD– Professor at National University of Health Sciences
- Douglas J. Gould, Ph.D. – Douglas J. Gould, Ph.D., Professor of Neuroscience and Vice Chair, Department of Biomedical Sciences at Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
- Joyce Harman, DVM, MRSCVM – Private practitioner and international speaker
- John Nolte, Ph.D. – In Memoriam, Professor of Cell Biology and Anatomy, Director of Academic Resources; The University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ. Dr. Nolte was an outstanding speaker, teacher and human being. The world will be less without him. The heavens will benefit from his humanity, knowledge, and big heart.
- Michael Powell, DC, DACNB – Professor at the Carrick Institute Neurology Program
- Pedro Luis Rivera, DVM, FACFN, DACVSMR – Program Director and Faculty at Healing Oasis and a Fellow of the American College of Functional Neurology